6-10 VEGGIES PER WEEK
$35 / SHARE PER WEEK
THE MAJOR DETAILS
- 22 WEEKS: The 2020-2021 season is set to kick off the last weekend of November. There will be two week break over the Christmas & New Years holidays due to holiday travels, though custom boxes will be available to order.
- 6-10 VEGGIES PER WEEK: We aim to provide between 6 and 10 different seasonal vegetables per week, freshly harvested from our farm. We grow over 40 types of veggies and strive to provide variety from week to week. It’s a good fit for households of 1-3 people depending on how many vegetables you incorporate into your meals.
- $35 / SHARE PER WEEK plus delivery. 22 weeks of fresh, local, organic veggies for $770. Pick up available Monday afternoons from the BHU (Lincoln), otherwise delivered Monday evening or Tuesday morning.
- Egg shares available! $12/dozen or $6/half dozen for certified organic, free-range eggs.
THE MINOR DETAILS
- The share will be billed all at once. While it helps us to receive payment once for the course of the season, allowing us to focus our energy on growing & harvesting, we understand this may not be feasible for many people and therefore we can split the bill over several payments.
- Each week you’ll receive a newsletter with farm updates, recipes, inspiration, and veggie storage tips. There will also be a facebook page for CSA members to share their weekly wins.
- CSA members will be invited to a member-only end of season picnic on the farm.
- CSA members are welcome to visit the farm anytime, upon arrangement.
- Satisfaction is our aim! If you are dissatisfied with your membership or move out of town, please get in touch. We will issue a refund on a pro-rated basis.
READY TO EAT WELL?!